I chose this quote because the knowledge seekers are strong.
My name is Maddox and I am a year 6 in Whetu and I like gaming and doing crazy things. And I like playing with my friends.
Monday, 11 February 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Research Center
Country: Australia Population: Gold Coast What are some ways that people celebrate Christmas in the country you have chosen? In Au...
-
During term 3 some things have changed not much but some. Some of the things in power play have changed because in our book there was a log...
-
This is my bush survival backpack that I created on google drawings. It has all the things that you will need to use in the bush well it...
-
Country: Australia Population: Gold Coast What are some ways that people celebrate Christmas in the country you have chosen? In Au...

No comments:
Post a Comment